About NxRev: NxRev is the largest PTC partner on the West Coast and has over a 1,000 customers. Windchill is the flagship PDM and PLM solution that NxRev offers with over 2 million users worldwide. We work with companies such as Fitbit, Cisco, Netgear, Specialized Bicycles, Panavision, and Cadence. NxRev is known for taking great care of its customers and employees alike.
At NxRev, we offer a place to develop, expand and refine your skills, a flexible work schedule, and challenging, but rewarding projects. We have development paths for growth and opportunity to start as an associate Windchill implementer and grow into a Solutions Architect or develop apps for the Windchill suite. You will get to work with leading-edge, high-tech companies, ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 and gain industry experience from a seasoned engineering and sales team. Our dedication to the growth of our employees is key to developing young talent for long-term success.
Our Tech Team is looking for a detail-oriented recent grad who is customer-focused and has strong time management skills. We are currently working remotely for the time being.
What you will be doing:
- Becoming an expert in Windchill App Suite (we will provide extensive on the job training)
- Defining, and explaining Windchill architecture to customers to satisfy their business PDM and PLM requirements
- Being a strong problem solver when customers need assistance with their Windchill systems
- Support customers with Windchill issues (troubleshooting and maintenance of Windchill)
- Working with sales team and providing technical recommendations to advance and close Windchill opportunities
What you will bring:
- B.S. in Computer Science or Information Systems & Technology
- B.S. in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering
- B.S. in Computer Systems
- Knowledge of Java, JSP, XML, HTML, and Database Management Systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Preferred but not required:
- Knowledge of 3D modeling packages such as Creo or SolidWorks
- Knowledge of CAD data management applications such as Windchill, or SolidWorks PDM Professional
- Knowledge Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) applications such as Windchill, Infor or Agile
- Understanding of Lifecycle States and Engineering Change Orders (ECO’s)
- Basic administration of 3D CAD modeling applications
- Basic administration of PLM applications