Rate of Pay: $80,995.00
Location: 39500 Stevenson Place, Suite 108, Fremont, CA 94539
- Implementation and deployment of multiple software applications PTC Windchill, PTC Creo, Thingworx Navigate, and other related products.
- Investigate and monitor customer technical infrastructure to identify issues or inefficiencies; identifying opportunities to add business value and improve software system performance.
- Design and facilitate various customer training workshops. Including Business Administration, System Administration, and New User Training for PLM and IOT software products.
- Develop custom IOT software solutions utilizing the PTC Thingworx platform, REST APIs and related technologies.
- Lead the analysis and documentation of complex customer requirements. Apply appropriate software solutions to meet those requirements in the areas of customization, data migration, infrastructure, integration and deployment support.
- Create document templates and solution prototypes to be used as a guideline by technical implementation team.
- Ensure software engineering best practices and methodologies are used to produce high quality reproduceable project deliverables.
- Perform software updates/patches/upgrades of customer PLM, MCAD and IOT software applications. Migrate any associated customizations and/or configurations.
- Contribute to company IP through research, leading practices documentation, work product examples, methods development and sales collateral.
- Manage and maintain internal technical infrastructure while assisting with troubleshooting and technical support for company employees requirements.
Interested applicants please mail/submit your resume directly to the attention of:
Scott Carmichael, CEO, 39500 Stevenson Place, Suite 108 CA 94539 or email@example.com