PTC Mathcad Prime 9
Mathcad Prime 9 enables engineers to perform, document, and share complex engineering calculations using traditional mathematical notation.
Complex Calculations Made Simple
The biggest improvement over previous versions of Mathcad is that Mathcad Prime is so easy to use. It is the first solution to enable users to simultaneously solve and document engineering calculations in a single reusable worksheet, which can be saved or easily converted to several formats.
Mathcad Prime 9’s intuitive interface combines live, standard math notation, text and graphs, in a presentable format which enables knowledge capture, reuse, and design verification for improved product quality.
What’s new in Mathcad Prime 9:
- Symbolic and numeric engine enhancements:
- Added Gradient Operator automatically returns the gradient of a scalar function in respect to defined numeric and symbolic variables
- Added new PDESolve Functions, Logarithmic Integral Functions, Elliptic Integral Functions, and symbolic solutions for Ordinary Differential Equations (ODEs)
- Improved functionality for a variety of symbolic keywords and functions
- Customer-driven usability improvements:
- New text styles support for improved worksheet organization without having to manually format headings and subheadings
- Internal links and go-to page tools simplify navigation through lengthy documents and make it easy to connect notes and calculations for simplified referencing
- Custom color pickers have been added to all color menus
Features and Benefits:
Easy-to-Learn and Use
Task-based interface promotes usability and enables you to learn unfamiliar functions or features quickly and easily.
Powerful, document-centric calculation environment lets you create complex, professional engineering design documents quickly and easily, in a format that is presentable and understandable.
Advanced Math Exploration
Display, manipulate, analyze and plot data, with full units support throughout the application, so you can create calculations for testing before committing them to a design.
Dynamic Units Support Throughout All Calculations
This translates into reduced errors and higher accuracy of results, and more precise communication between engineers and teams, which improves process efficiency in product development.