PTC Creo Parametric
PTC Creo Parametric – formerly Pro/ENGINEER – is the standard in 3D product design, featuring state-of-the-art productivity tools that promote best practices in design while ensuring compliance with your industry and company standards.
PTC Creo provides a powerful, easy-to-use, and affordable solution for scalable 3D CAD design.
Ease of Use + Scalability
PTC Creo Parametric combines ease-of-use with capabilities that can handle whatever you’re developing.
Plays Well with Others
Creo Parametric and Unite Technology make it easy to reuse designs or collaborate with others whose designs were authored in a different CAD system. Unite Technology makes it easy. With a few clicks you can seamlessly integrate CAD models authored in other systems right into PTC Creo Parametric.
- 3D solid modeling
- Robust assembly modeling
- Detailed documentation including 2D and 3D drawings
- Technical surfacing
- Freestyle surfacing
- Sheetmetal modeling
- Weld modeling and structural framework design
- Analysis features
- Graphic experience and integrated design animation
- Design for Additive Manufacturing (3D printing)
- Data Exchange
- Working with imported non-PTC Creo Data
- Integrated NC capabilities
- Web capabilities providing instant access
- Library of parts, features, tools, and more
A brief overview video of PTC Creo Parametric — the standard in 3D CAD software.
Unite Technology in PTC Creo enables organizations to efficiently use and export files with other popular CAD systems.