The World’s Leading 3D CAD Package
Creo is the latest evolution of the workhorse of the industry: Pro/Engineer. After more than 30 years of development, Creo is without a doubt the most full-featured and powerful CAD package available.
Now More Accessible
Some of the latest releases have made this power more accessible than ever to design departments both large and small:
- Subscription pricing brings the power of Creo down to an initial investment of as little as $2,200 a seat.
- Creo can directly open and export data from most common CAD systems.
Creo is a scalable suite of interoperable, integrated applications, spanning the entire spectrum of product development.
Contact Us for Pricing or a Free Demo or Product Trial
What’s new in Creo 6.0:
Creo 6.0 includes all the tools organizations need to revolutionize their product design. The latest release includes breakthrough technology for:
- Augmented Reality: Advanced AR tools help improve collaboration between teams. Create incredible AR experience to provide context and show of your designs in real-world situations.
- Simulation: The new Creo Simulate Live extension give you simulation results in real-time for an analysis-driven design approach.
- Additive Manufacuring: There are more lattice structure options to create 3D printed parts. Users can use pre-formulated gyroid, stochastic form, and conformal lattice options as well as optimize the build direction.
Creo’s 3D CAD Packages
PTC Creo Direct
Create and edit 3D geometry quickly with easy to use direct modeling.
PTC Creo Parametric
Create 3D designs with powerful parametric modeling
PTC Creo Options Modeler
Easily create variants of configurable products
PTC Creo Elements/Direct Modeling
Comprehensive direct modeling capabilities
Creo’s 2D CAD Packages
PTC Creo Layout
Leverage 2D data to produce 3D models that accurately reflect design intent
PTC Creo Schematics
Create 2D schematic designs of routed systems like piping and cabling systems designs
PTC Creo Elements/Direct Drafting
For the 2D needs of designers and engineers
Creo Simulate Live
Get CAD simulation results in real-time as changes are made to the model.
Mentor Graphics FloEFD
A full-featured 3D fluid flow, heat transfer analysis package from Mentor Graphics that also integrates with Creo.
Now colleagues can see your design in the file format that suits them, so design reviews are more productive and data can be reused.
PTC Creo View MCAD
Intuitive viewer allows non-CAD users to see your design
PTC Creo View ECAD
Allows the entire team to see PCB-related designs
PTC Creo Illustrate
Create powerful 3D interactive technical illustrations
PTC Creo View Mobile
Use your iPad or iPhone to see models created in PTC Creo View