Customer Resources for the Coronavirus Pandemic
NxRev is offering the following resources and accommodations for our customers at this time. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
- Booked training: We are working on developing new schedules that are conducive to distance learning (email your sales rep directly for more information). Click here to see our training schedule
- Supporting remote work: As our customers move to a remote workforce, we wanted to provide some guidance on transitioning to a home office. If you are part of our Extended Support Program you can request assistance through our support portal. Customers not part of this program can email email@example.com directly. Our services include:
- Moving licenses to a different computer or laptop.
- Moving licenses from a server to a computer or laptop
- Activating complimentary home-use licenses.
- Support documentation: Detailed how-to instructions can be found here.
- Discounted access to Vuforia Chalk: Share real-time instructions and guidance without being physically onsite. Click here to learn more.
If you have any questions or need any additional assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out.