Physical prototyping can lead to missed deadlines, overstretched budgets and overdue projects. Engineers can use PTC Creo Simulate’s product performance simulations to overcome these issues. With this software, they can accommodate the design based on the information gleaned, without needing an FEA background.
PTC Creo Simulate allows engineers to:
- Conduct standard CAE analysis types, including linear static, modal, buckling, contact and steady state thermal
- Obtain real-world performance data by directly applying conditions to design geometry without requiring data translation
- Use 3D prototyping to test a range of structural and thermal properties early in the detailed design process
- Increase innovation by simultaneously designing and simulating results of design variations
- Decrease development costs through its productive, engineering-friendly user interface and the reduction or even elimination of physical prototyping
PTC Creo Simulate uses the standardized user interface, workflow and productivity tools common throughout the PTC Creo family. It’s available as both a standalone application and an extension of PTC Creo Parametric.
Take PTC Creo Simulate for a test run today and experience faster design cycles and cost savings for yourself. Contact us for a live demo and a free 30 day trial.
Interested in learning how to use PTC Creo Simulate and the rest of PTC’s software? NxRev offers a variety of seminars, tutorials, and customer service to help users get the most out of the PTC suite. Give us a call at 408-986-0200 to find out more.
Find out more about PTC Creo Simulate