- Become an expert in PTC’s MCAD and PLM product lines
- Become an expert in other MCAD software tools such as FloEFD and Moldex3D
- Support our Sales team through various activities such as product demonstrations, customer technical support and consulting
- Become certified in PTC courses
- 3-5 years of mechanical engineering or design experience
- Working knowledge of Creo (formerly known as Pro/ENGINEER) or SolidWorks
- Working knowledge of Windchill a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Deliver presentations and/or software demonstrations in small to medium-sized groups (3-15 people)
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to multitask and shift priorities as necessary
- Able to prepare for demonstrations or training in a timely manner
- Certify for PTC course delivery
- Deliver high quality training sessions to customers
- Maintain and update NxRev facility
- Prepare and deliver high-quality software demonstrations
- Support customers with technical questions
- Stay up-to-date with new PTC technology and capabilities
- Support Windchill projects and user adoption
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers
- Identify software gaps/needs for customers
- Identify training gaps/needs for customers
NxRev is looking for self-motivated, enthusiastic, problem-solving, people-friendly applicants to join our team!
NxRev offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes a 401k plan, health and dental coverage for you and your family, and profit sharing.
As part of NxRev’s technical team, you will:
Desired Skills and Experience
As an Applications Engineer, you will be a technical representative for NxRev and have an opportunity to work with engineers in many of the Bay Area’s most innovative companies.
** Some travel will be required
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are also hiring an Inside Sales Representative.