Connected Engineering has put together a library of videos from Mentor Graphics conferences and events in the Automotive and Aerospace industries.
By registering on Mentor Graphic’s website, you’ll gain full access to full-length videos from all of Mentor Graphics’ events from around the world.
The archive includes full-length presentations in the following areas:
- Electrical systems design, integration & harnessing
- Electronics thermal design and measurement
- Embedded systems
- Network design, integration and AUTOSAR
- PCB Design
The instructional videos cover a wide variety of topics, including:
- “Managing Data for Automotive Electrical Systems Development in the Enterprise”
- “AUTOSAR Development: Requirements and System-level Design”
- “Fundamentals of In-vehicle Network Simulation”
- “The Challenges of Hybrid & Electric Vehicle Cooling and 1D Thermo-Fluid Solution to System Design”
Register now to gain access to the complete archive.