Pro/Engineer Wildfire is now PTC Creo
The software package that was previously sold as Pro/Engineer Wildfire is now called PTC Creo Parametric, a full suite of 2D and 3D CAD software.
Unsure as to why you should upgrade from Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire (Pro/E) to Creo?
Here’s a few good reasons:
- New “Unite Technology” reads and writes to other common CAD formats… allowing you to consolidate to a single CAD application.
- Compatible applications like Creo Direct makes for fast and easy design exploration.
- Now its third major release Creo is stable and powerful.
- New pricing options like subscription pricing make it easier (and cheaper) than ever to upgrade to Creo.
There’s more here: Comparing Creo and Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire.
Customer requirements may change and time pressures may continue to mount, but your product design needs remain the same. Regardless of your project’s scope, you need a powerful, easy-to-use, affordable solution.
Creo Parametric – formerly Pro/ENGINEER – is the standard in 3D product design, featuring state-of-the-art productivity tools that promote best practices in design while ensuring compliance with your industry and company standards. Integrated, parametric, 3D CAD/CAM/CAE solutions allow you to design faster than ever, while maximizing innovation and quality to ultimately create exceptional products.
By investing in Creo Parametric today, you can immediately realize the proven performance of PTC’s industry-leading design solution, while having the freedom to move to Creo, the design software solution set to deliver break-through productivity gains. You’ll also have the confidence of knowing that your current Creo Parametric data will be fully compatible with other Creo apps.
Features & Benefits
- Powerful, parametric design capabilities allow superior product differentiation and manufacturability
- Fully integrated applications allow you to develop everything from concept to manufacturing within one application
- Automatic propagation of design changes to all downstream deliverables allows you to design with confidence
- Complete virtual simulation capabilities enable you to improve product performance and exceed product quality goals