Over two decades ago, Nico Marini was a recent engineering graduate living in Hasselt, working for a bus manufacturing company. Luxury touring coaches, public transit — the company did it all. Marini had a great passion for their work, and was appointed head of engineering within a few years.
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Windchill vs Enovia: Which PLM comes out the winner?
- 3D Printing for Production: Tooling, Calibration, Jigs, Inspection Fixtures, and Spare Parts
- Creo for Mac: How to Get PTC Creo to Run on a Mac
- Propelling the Digital Transformation in Manufacturing
- Perpetual vs Subscription: How will Creo license model changes impact me?
- 3D Printing
- CAD Embeded CFD
- Creo Advanced Assembly Extension
- Creo Design Exploration Extension
- Creo Piping and Cabling Extension
- Creo Simulate
- Creo vs. Solidworks
- Mentor Graphics
- Product Comparison
- PTC PLM CLoud
- Simulation Software
- Support & Training