When NASCAR announced a new body style for its 2013 season, it came years earlier than anyone expected. To make the cars resemble ones you’d see on the street, engineers had to scramble to redesign their vehicles based on manufacturer identity: make a Ford that looks like a Ford, or a Chevy that looks like a Chevy.
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Windchill vs Enovia: Which PLM comes out the winner?
- 3D Printing for Production: Tooling, Calibration, Jigs, Inspection Fixtures, and Spare Parts
- Creo for Mac: How to Get PTC Creo to Run on a Mac
- Propelling the Digital Transformation in Manufacturing
- Perpetual vs Subscription: How will Creo license model changes impact me?
- 3D Printing
- CAD Embeded CFD
- Creo Advanced Assembly Extension
- Creo Design Exploration Extension
- Creo Piping and Cabling Extension
- Creo Simulate
- Creo vs. Solidworks
- Mentor Graphics
- Product Comparison
- PTC PLM CLoud
- Simulation Software
- Support & Training