NxRev is a rapidly growing Product Development Solutions company located in the heart of Silicon Valley. We are PTC’s (Parametric Technology Corporation) largest partner on the west coast. PTC is the world’s premier product development software company headquartered out of Needham, MA. NxRev has more than 800 customers including companies such as Specialized Bikes, Fox Shox Racing, Santa Cruz Bikes, Tivo, Leapfrog Toys, Giro Sports, Palm, Brocade, Network Appliance, L3, Intuitive Surgical, Thermage, Nektar, Novellus and SpaceX, just to name a few. These companies represent the best enterprises on the west coast, all pushing the limits of technology with exciting new ideas and the software we sell enables them do just that. We require additional employees to keep up with the increasing demand for these products as well as our services. We offer competitive compensation with great potential for upward mobility. Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) is a blossoming industry and we offer an exciting chance for you to not only get into this incredibly fast growing field but to become one of the few experts in the high demand world of PLM.
We have an immediate opening for an Implementation Consultant and Trainer. This person will specialize in PTC’s Windchill product line for which we will provide full training. Ideal candidates will be highly motivated and possess the determination to learn and solve the new challenges of Product Development in the 21st century. We are looking for people who are driven to succeed, do not accept failure and plan on making an impact on our world. You must be able to work independently as well as with a team and have the ability to build strong customer relationships. We offer increased responsibility and compensation for those who prove themselves to be an asset to our organization. The right candidate will demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, presentation skills, and a professional demeanor.
This position will challenge your abilities to support and improve our customers design process. Understanding business requirements, process usage needs and end-goals will be paramount in your ability to provide world class solutions. You will work directly under a Senior Windchill Implementer that will provide training and mentoring to you in order to get you to this same level. If you are willing to challenge yourself and succeed, NxRev is the right place for you!
- Planning and support of small to medium Windchill Implementations (2-100 users)
- You will be trained and certified in the Windchill 9.0 Data Customization and Configuration support (Primarily Workflows, XML tasks and Java Code)
- You may also be trained as a trainer for PTC products and will attain certifications in several Windchill Curriculums
- Customer relationship management
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS:
- 4 year accredited technical degree (engineering/comp science preferred)
- Experience with Java, JSP, XML, HTML, j2EE, Rational Rose and Oracle. PTC product experience in a large plus but is not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven presentation skills
- US Citizenship and authorization to work in this country
- A competitive salary based on experience
- Full Benefits including medical, paid holidays, and vacation time