- You will become an expert in PTC’s product line of MCAD and PLM tools
- You will be responsible for identifying new opportunities while aggressively pursuing leads generated by customer inquiries and your direct inputs
- You will be comfortable producing high volume calls to find new customers and expand the business potential with current customers over the telephone
- You must be able to build a strong pipeline of leads, meetings and demonstrations
- You will exceed monthly revenue targets and performance metrics
- You will maintain accurate Salesforce accounts and forecast
- Target, Develop, and Close leads with focus on scheduling net-new meetings, creating awareness, and providing exceptional customer service with both customers and partners.
- Overcome telephone objections to gain access to key decision makers and their organizations to further drive sales cycle.
- Plan and implement call/email marketing campaigns to attract new prospects.
- Utilize social networking applications, such as LinkedIn to develop net new leads.
- Continuously learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of company’s products and services, industry trends and competition.
- Meet and exceed minimum activity metrics
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Two years of successful prospecting enterprises, service providers, and partners.
- Experience working in technology such as Product Development and Lifecycle Management
- Excellent telephone sales personality skills.
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly proficient level computer skills including MS Office Suite and CRM tools.
- Prominent organization and presentation skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
- Able to multi-task the activities with shifting priorities.
- Should be honest, assertive and systematic.
- Cell phone Expense
- Monetary Spiffs
- Fully stocked kitchen
NxRev is looking to bring on a self-motivated, enthusiastic and driven Inside Sales Representative to join our team!
NxRev offers an incredibly competitive compensation and benefits package. As an Inside Sales Representative you will be aligned to the field sales organization with the sole responsibility of developing and building pipeline by booking meetings over the phone, email, linkedin, etc.
Necessary Education/Skills/ Experience:
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
We are also hiring a MCAD & PLM Applications Engineer.