PTC User Conference
We are hosting a special event for our Northern California customers and want you to come!
Join us at Dave & Buster’s in Milpitas, CA on Thursday, November 1st from 1pm to 5pm. The event is free for all NxRev customers.
- Manipulating neutral files with Flexible Modeling in Creo Parametric 2.0
- Moving between parametric and non-parametric modeling in Creo Direct 2.0
- Simple, real-time data sharing with vendors in Vendro Collaboration through ProjectLink 10.1
- Using native Creo models for fluid and thermal simulations in FloEFD
- NxRev’s Engineering Services
At the end of the event prizes will be given away, including a GoPro Hero3 and a Kindle! All of the prizes have been designed using Creo Parametric.
Dave & Buster’s is located at 940 Great Mall Drive, Milpitas CA 95035. Driving directions can be found here.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Come for the fun times, but stay to learn more about the powerful PTC tools at your disposal.
Did you know?
NxRev also offers a wide range of training sessions led by PTC-certified instructors. You can view our complete training schedule, as well as a comprehensive list of our upcoming Power Hour sessions, here.